Welcome to the Online Affairs website
The website provides research-informed information and support for information for practitioners, counsellors or psychotherapists working with clients impacted by online infidelity.
It is part of the larger Online Affairs website which provides free articles for members of the public impacted by internet infidelity and explaining what the existing research base suggests about the phenomenon.
The following articles are included in the practitioner section:
- Online contexts that clients may use to engage in affairs
- Spyware, incognito browsing and the like
- Why is internet infidelity different?
- Assessment in the context of internet infidelity
- How to work therapeutically with internet infidelity
- Research references
For more information on how this website was funded and who created it, visit the research references page.