TR has a priority objective to increase diversity in our services and trainings to ensure that everyone can access the help they need. To support this objective we recognise that we must increase diversity within our trainings, developing couple therapists that bring a range of cultural and life experiences that contribute to the thinking of the organisation and ultimately the work that we do.
We invite applications for diversity bursaries for the following courses:
With these bursaries we are seeking to increase the diversity both of our therapy trainings and across the profession as a whole. These bursaries cover up to 100% of the cost of our trainings, and eligibility criteria include the following:
- Meet the entry criteria of the course
- A personal characteristic that constitutes a group that is under-represented in the profession – these are generally the characteristics described as protected in the equalities act but in this instance, it is males rather than females who constitute an underrepresented group based on the characteristic of sex
- You will need to demonstrate genuine need for financial support to join the training
- We are looking for applicants who have potential to develop within our organisation and the wider community
- Bursary does not cover personal therapy costs
How to Apply
First a candidate needs to apply for one of our courses. If you are offered a place on a training you can then apply for a bursary.