Welcome to the Online Affairs website
The website provides research-informed information and support for individuals, couples and those in relationships with information and support if you are having, or are worried about a partner having, an online affair.
It is part of the larger Online Affairs website which provides free articles for members of the public impacted by internet infidelity, as well as therapists working with those who have experienced, or are experiencing, online affairs.
The following articles are included in the public section:
- What is cheating online?
- Why is it easy to cheat online?
- I-SPY – one online affair
- Messaging my ex – can it be cheating?
- Friends on Facebook – can it be cheating?
- Virtual sex – can it be cheating?
- Looking at porn – can it be cheating?
- It is only online – how can it be cheating?
- What is spyware and is it OK to use it?
- My partner’s always on Facebook – are they cheating?
- I can’t believe my partner cheated online
- Addicted to porn
- Is the internet a problem in your relationship?
- How do I stop cheating online?
- How can we talk about what’s OK online?
- Counselling for online cheating
- Helpful resources and links
For more information on how this website was funded and who created it, see the website credits section.
Photo via Visualhunt